Make Yourself Comfortable
- Wear comfortable shoes! Cheekwood has a total of 55 acres and the Museum of Art has 30,000 square feet to explore.
- You can ask for the shuttle at any Cheekwood building.
- Bring your baby to Cheekwood; strollers are permitted. However, Cheekwood is a historic property with hills and uneven footing. There are several areas where wheelchairs and strollers are not accessible. Click here for a map outlining accessible areas. Maps are also available at the Visitor's Services desk.
- Bring a sweater. We keep the museum cool to better preserve the art.
Make a Day of It
- Take a lunch break at The Pineapple Room Restaurant! Enjoy southern food in a bistro atmosphere. To see a sample of our menu, click here or call 615.352.4859 to make reservations. Or you can enjoy a picnic lunch on the grounds.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the galleries.
- Animals are not allowed at Cheekwood unless they are service animals.